Manufacturing Specialist- Hillsboro - Day and Swing Shift
We are actively searching for motivated Day and Swing Shift Manufacturing Specialists to join our team located in Hillsboro, Oregon.
Join our nLIGHT location in Hillsboro, Oregon and be part of a high performance team in a growing industry! nLIGHT manufactures high-power semiconductor lasers that are used in industrial, defense, medical, and consumer electronics applications. With global operations in Vancouver, WA, Hillsboro, OR, Shanghai, China, and Lohja, Finland, nLIGHT has grown rapidly since being founded in 2000.
As a Swing Shift Manufacturing Specialist your main Duties and Responsibilities would be:
- Support device manufacturing in various “hands on” production tasks including but not limited to: Die bonding, scribing, inspection, wire bonding, fiber lensing, electromechanical assembly and packaging.
Benefits of our Swing Shift:
- Swing Shift Differential
- Work Schedule from 2:00 pm- 10:30 pm to accommodate a Great Work/ life Balance.
- Avoid peak hours at all of your favorite places.
Minimum qualifications for our Manufacturing Specialists:
- Experience in electronic assembly preferred but not required.
- Experienced handling small delicate components and fiber/fiber optic assemblies, using ESD practices and clean room protocol.
- Soldering and wire bonding experience a plus.
- Demonstrated experience using computer systems to enter operation data.
- Must be comfortable using chemicals.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and safely operate machinery.
- Ability to work a minimum of 8 hours in a clean room environment, wearing clean room garments.
- Ability to use a microscope for long periods of time.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate work information in English with demonstrated ability to follow written and verbal instructions and troubleshoot problems when necessary.
nLIGHT is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive compensation:
- Medical Benefits including Prescription and Vision
- Dental including Orthodontia
- Paid Time Off (PTO), including holiday, bereavement and jury duty
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Life & Accidental death and Dismemberment
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Development and learning opportunities
- Employee and family events throughout the year
nLIGHT is subject to US Export Control regulations. To qualify for this position, a Foreign Person (that is, not a US Citizen or legal Permanent Resident) must be eligible for a deemed export license under the US Department of Commerce and/or the US Department of State.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including protected veterans and people with disabilities. For more information, please see the EEO is the Law poster from the federal government: dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf Apply for this position